We currently have the following vacancy on our staff team:
The Coordinator supports Legacy Deo team members, board members, clients, and prospective clients. Duties include managing daily office tasks such as processing mail, filing, answering phones, and acknowledging incoming gifts, providing client support, maintaining client information in multiple databases, disseminating confidential financial information to clients, processing vendor payments, and voting stock proxies. The position also provides support for marketing activities such as conferences, publications, and Legacy Deo’s internet and social media presence.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- Previous related experience in an office setting. Experience working with multiple personnel is essential to success in this position.
- AA degree or 4-year degree is preferred due to the grammatical and financial components of the position. Significant previous experience, if applicable, may substitute for a degree.
- Working knowledge of latest version of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook – is essential to success in this position.
- Working knowledge of the Internet is essential to success in this position.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, HWA TrustProcessor, Crescendo Interactive, and social media platforms is a plus.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. Employee benefits include employer-paid Concordia Plan Services covering employee’s health, retirement, disability, paid holidays, and accrued vacation time.
Position is full time, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Some remote working may be possible after training is completed and as circumstances warrant.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Brian Hamilton | Chief Financial Officer | Legacy Deo
Posted: August 20, 2021